In this tutorial, you will learn how to sharpen an image in a manner that maintain its rich color whilst achieving sharpness.
What You Need:
- Photoshop (I use CS4)
- General Knowledge about the Program
1) First of all, select your image. Here is mine:
2) Next, go Layer ---> Duplicate Layer.
3) Go to filter ---> Other ---> High Pass. Edit the radius till you are satisfied, then click ok.
4) Set the layer to Overlay.
5) Duplicate the overlayed layer. Now edit the opacity to get something presentable. Here is my final product: